You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I think the trick is not to go directly to your line of escape straight away. So maybe head out on the roads initially then once on back roads away from cameras head to your true escape route.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think the trick is not to go directly to your line of escape straight away. So maybe head out on the roads initially then once on back roads away from cameras head to your true escape route.
Avoiding banks, Post Offices and industrial estates along the way.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Are people talking about the TV version or real life? The TV version is manufactured nonsense storytelling, very different to real life.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The minimum required. But start out in shoes. Dressed for an office enviroment.

This will have been recorded

So stash of clothes hidden somewhere else?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
It is a common townie myth that you can easily hide in remote countryside. Some bank robbers once went north and camped in a remote spot near Lochinver in Sutherland until the heat died down. Plod very soon knew about them and planned a dawn raid. Most of the village population were lined up on the hillside opposite with binos. to observe the action at the appointed time. Better not to ask how they all knew.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Read “ The Road to Southend Pier” . Cannot remember where he started from but the challenge was to get to the end of said pier without being seen by cctv cameras. Cannot remember author either. Amazon has it I think.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
It is a common townie myth that you can easily hide in remote countryside. Some bank robbers once went north and camped in a remote spot near Lochinver in Sutherland until the heat died down. Plod very soon knew about them and planned a dawn raid. Most of the village population were lined up on the hillside opposite with binos. to observe the action at the appointed time. Better not to ask how they all knew.

Surely this is about blending. Group of heavyset blokes who move into an area for a while vs. Bloke turns up on bike, camps a couple if days then moves on. Would the latter really be noticed?

Top Bottom