You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Head NE out of the city centre, assuming that's the drop. Large graveyard & open areas near Smithdown Road, pick the bike up from one of those.

Fewer CCTV cameras. And everything else remains private.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, you'll have secret 'helpers' from here..... it's not impossible... I was a scout, and then did the parent helper stuff, which was far more fun ! despite me kicki

I'd love to do it, but work might frown from me being off 'again'.....
ASL, CSL & scout leader, warden at the local campsite. All the camping gear is in the attic.

classic33

Leg End Member
Easy if you know the city... I could duck and dive OK in Manchester city, before I could get to a bike...
Which part of Liverpool? It's like saying the release point is Manchester.

One road to avoid is the M62, an average of 15 cameras per mile.

classic33

Leg End Member
You start point is Liverpool. Let us hear your escape plans. There will be a drone directly over where you escape from. No leaving GB.
Clarify "No leaving GB". Is that the same as the UK or is it mainland only. Can foreign soil within GB be used?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Bonus.... don't know you could fuel the miles though with a hundred quid or so ? Ah, but with the use of PM messages on Cyclechat, you could get food drop offs.....

Anyone going to give it a go ?
How do you know you can trust the people on cyclechat not to grass you up.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Be tempted by Brompton as you could easily throw in car or canal boat if necessary. But you would have to have it stashed or someone holding it away from where you start. Maybe somewhere about 1 hour away on foot.

Top Bottom