You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You do not have enough miney to reward helpers.
Rewards for information has been used by the hunters.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
352 CCTV cameras in Liverpool

lazybloke

Considering a new username
What do the hunters have access to? I mean, can they tell if a credit card has been used, or a passport? Do they get access to number-plate recognition databases? Mobile phone records?
The hunters have no access to such systems. The powers of the state are entirely simulated by the production team selectively leaking info to the hunters from the camera crews. Can't see any other way for an entertainment show to operate, but it does feel a bit contrived.

From what I've seen, the secret is to travel under your own steam, wild camp, and avoid motorways, friends, family and phones. Would love to have a go, but don't want to be on TV!

classic33

Leg End Member
The hunters have no access to such systems. The powers of the state are entirely simulated by the production team selectively leaking info to the hunters from the camera crews. Can't see any other way for an entertainment show to operate, but it does feel a bit contrived.

From what I've seen, the secret is to travel under your own steam, wild camp, and avoid motorways, friends, family and phones. Would love to have a go, but don't want to be on TV!
You give permission to have calls to a list of numbers monitered. Also your computer, to see what's on there.

MikeG

Guru
The hunters have no access to such systems. The powers of the state are entirely simulated by the production team selectively leaking info to the hunters from the camera crews...........

So your first job as a "hunted" is to give your camera crew the slip. That should be pretty damned easy.

si_c

Guru
So your first job as a "hunted" is to give your camera crew the slip. That should be pretty damned easy.
From the Liver Building - get to the canal, and then "find" a bike. Hard to follow people with camera equipment down a towpath.

Top Bottom