You Just Break The Law

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Whilst I decry any and all collective justification for endangering cyclists, does that mean the individual cyclist bears no social responsibility?

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Just an opinion, i dont jump red lights, i wait, but if aomeone else does it, it doesnt bother me enough to chase them down and question them.

I dont stab people either, and i dont question people that do ?

U

User6179

I don't give a sheet what they do, so long as it doesn't affect me, and they don't expect any sympathy if it backfires.

Life's too short to spend it worrying about brain donors and Muppets.

Are you no The Polis ?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It is annoying and it does give cyclists a bad reputation. But the comments above are true. You'll never stop it, so why let it worry you.
I also wait at red lights-just for the record.
It doesn't worry me at all. I just think it's a shame that some people should act in a way that might indirectly encourage drivers to treat cyclists with less respect....closer passing etc.

Drago

Legendary Member
Are you no The Polis ?
I was voicing my personal view, the one I hold in my own time.

Maylian

Veteran
Had a similar predicament the other day, an older gent ran a red light. I called out to which I got a funny look, had I not been in a rush to get home to see my fiance then I would have chased him down and had words.

Like others have said I think it perpetuates the notion that all cyclists are inconsiderate tools.

Drago

Legendary Member
I thought The Polis were never off duty or have I been watching to many American cop shows ?
too many cop shows.

If there's something serious going down I'm likely to leap into action. However If I tried to become involved every time I saw someone do something unlawful I probably wouldn't actually get as far as work most days, cos I'd already be too busy.

Top Bottom