You know you are tired when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Or you put the hot water from the kettle on your cornflakes in the morning!!

ChrisKH

Guru
You have ten hours sleep and you still feel tired. To rub it in the rest of your family sleep from 6.00 p.m. to 11.30 a.m. the next day as they don't have to go to work.

The delights of jetlag and being up for 48 hours + straight (me, yesterday).

Rhys_Po

If 'tired' is a euphamism for 'realising that you really are too hungover to attempt to cycle in to work' then it's getting on your bike, spinning the cranks and realising that it's still chained to the drainpipe.

scots_lass

;):rofl:;)

Mr Pig

accountantpete said:
I did once wake up,got dressed and set off for work only to hear the football scores being read out on the neighbours radio:blush:

Years ago I went to work on a bank holiday. Only twigged when after half an hour no one else turned up!

Last week I was walking out the door when someone said to me "where are you going?". Looked at the clock and realised I'd got it into my head that it was an hour later than it actually was. I've done that kind of thing a few times, I imagine most people have.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
We once had a relly staying with us for a few months, newly qualified doctor, doing crazy shifts. He joined us in the kitchen at 6.30 one evening while we were having our evening meal. He asked 'what are you all doing up at this time, anyway?'... he thought it was 6.30am... he'd overslept by 12 hours :angry: Doh!

One Saturday after a rugby match, lots of beers, a curry and some more beers, a mate of mine tried to sit on the wall near the restaurant, fell off and couldn't be woken;he was stone drunk.

He woke up the 'next' morning wondering why there were so many people up and about so early, before realising that everyone was on their way to the station to go into work; it was Monday morning! :evil:

Top Bottom