You know you're getting old when.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I got a letter from the NHS on my 60th birthday offering me a bowel cancer test,
i still feel like a 21 year old, but the wife will not let me have one,

D

Deleted member 1258

..and he takes less and less time each time to cut your hair

I wish he, it was actually a young lass this afternoon, did take less and less off, my hair shows little sign of thinning, or not growing as fast.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've wondered about that - somehow, I can't see the blue rinse generation lasting much longer!

In fact, I think Old Age as we once knew it is almost dead. Give it another few decades and there will just be young people, middle-aged people and extremely worn-out middle-aged people! :thumbsup:

I heard someone saying recently that having watched the generation gap getting steadily wider, and always assumed it would widen ever further, he suddenly realised that it had started shrinking instead. When he was 'young', his parents watched Call my Bluff and he watched ToTP; they listened to Perry Como and he listened to the Stones - 'but now we all watch Strictly and listen to Amy Winehouse'. And we all stick on a fleece when it gets nippy...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I heard someone saying recently that having watched the generation gap getting steadily wider, and always assumed it would widen ever further, he suddenly realised that it had started shrinking instead. When he was 'young', his parents watched Call my Bluff and he watched ToTP; they listened to Perry Como and he listened to the Stones - 'but now we all watch Strictly and listen to Amy Winehouse'. And we all stick on a fleece when it gets nippy...
When I was young, my parents used to watch The Black & White Minstrel Show and couldn't understand why I didn't like it ...

:eek: !!!!!!!

Mind you, Love Thy Neighbour was considered suitable tea time viewing then too ...

Ah, the good old days, eh! :whistle:

Top Bottom