You know you're old when.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
Bob Hope: 'You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.'

asterix

Comrade Member
mostexpensive-cake.jpg

Yours for £22k. Don't eat it all at once..

D

Deleted member 1258

Hehe, wow you must have been really talking for your body to shut down limbs to enable the mouth to be fully fuelled^_^. On reflection my mum natters so such I'm surprised she can move:laugh:

I'd had a very busy month at work and was a little tired and a bit stiff before I set out, the cycling initially freed things off, but once I'd stopped and sat down it just made things worse, despite that I enjoyed the ride.

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Only 10 years, Take That & Robbie are only whipper snappers, Getting old is watching Quadraphenia & remembering those days only too well.

Alan...

you called....

When Quadraphenia was released I owned a Lambretta SX200 (bored out to 225) with front & rear chromed crash bars,very many mirrors on the front,a small windscreen,a ventilated backrest with headrest attached,a black & white chequered rear mudgaurd,a tiget tail,air horns & a cracking dolly bird* on pillion.
A white skid lid,tear drop Ray Bans a la Robert Redford,fish-tail parka with fur trim on the hood,a Levi jacket(top button only always fastened),Ben Sherman shirts,fair isle & paisley tank tops,Sea Dogs flared denims & white Addidas trainers.

Sunday morning group rides to Rhyl to cruise up & down the Promenade .....
Mods Rule,O.K.

eta * to whom I've now been married for 40+ years,ftw.

Last edited:
Reactions: GM

machew

Veteran
When you have "now that's what I call music 1"

Top Bottom