You know you're old when.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

you know you're really old, geriatric in fact, when a friend says 'I only hope I'm as good a cyclist as he is WHEN I GET TO HIS AGE'

just saying.......................

A fellow Cycle Chatter said something similar to me a while back. :sad:^_^

pauldavid

Veteran
You get home and the wife's feeling frisky but you'd rather know what's for tea first!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@CarlP so are mine lol

D

Deleted member 1258

....when you can't get out of bed, sit down or stand up again without making any oooooh, ahhhhhh noises

You'd have been impressed seeing me rise from my chair at the Cafe stop the other week, I'd done 32 miles getting to the Cafe and then spent 3/4 of an hour sat chatting, when I came to get up I'd seized up completely and It was about 5 miles down the road before I started moving freely again.

Last edited by a moderator:

subaqua

What’s the point
when the borough commander of a fire brigade division apologising for a crass comment by his staff looks about 25 and you wonder if he has ever put a fire out !

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You know your old when drs, nurses policemen ambulance, and fire brigade personnel, all look as if they are 12 years old and should be in school. How the hell can they be old enough to even vote. ?

booze and cake

probably out cycling
You'd have been impressed seeing me rise from my chair at the Cafe stop the other week, I'd done 32 miles getting to the Cafe and then spent 3/4 of an hour sat chatting, when I came to get up I'd seized up completely and I was about 5 miles down the road before I started moving freely again.

Hehe, wow you must have been really talking for your body to shut down limbs to enable the mouth to be fully fuelled^_^. On reflection my mum natters so such I'm surprised she can move:laugh:

Top Bottom