You know you're old when.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJH

Über Member
I knew I was old a few years ago when I mentioned Joe Frazier to some people in work and none of them had ever heard of him. Ok I said, he faught Muhammed Ali a few times.

Puzzled looks, Muhammed Ali, one girl said, was he a wrestler?

avalon

Guru
I'm not any of the above although I do appear to have the word ''senior'' under my avatar.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
When you finally reach the receding eligibility for a state pension.

16163743.jpg

I'm not any of the above although I do appear to have the word ''senior'' under my avatar.

I think there is an error there. It should read 'senior moment.'

Born2die

Hasn't it always been like that?
Don't know not always been old :rofl: (I will go get my coat)

I quite lim bizarre Er some classic moments on there including the man who cam in with a nut on his well you can guess and they had to get the fire brigade to cut it off poor bloke.

I remember the word too that was another juvenile yet compelling program but I was younger then and I did have a teen crush on
image.jpg

Oh good god I'm getting old

Berties

Fast and careful!
You know your getting old .......,when on a ride you forget where you are and where you are going,classic sign of mid life crises,and boy oh boy I have experienced this.....a few times

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You know your getting old when you go upstairs to get something and when you get there, you can't remember why you went upstairs in the first place. So logic tells you if you go back downstairs your bound to remember what you went up there for. Then you can go back up again. Hopefully you won't forget yet again before you get back up there.

Top Bottom