You throw my bike, I kick your car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Born2die

I had someone throw mine last year he pulled out of a side road blind round the back of the bus that was stopped nearly took me out (I had to stop he was blocking the road my side) he got out slammed me and the bike over then picked the bike up and threw it down the road.

Some people really need a chill pill

Hip Priest

Veteran
I had someone throw mine last year he pulled out of a side road blind round the back of the bus that was stopped nearly took me out (I had to stop he was blocking the road my side) he got out slammed me and the bike over then picked the bike up and threw it down the road.

Some people really need to be suspended from street furniture by their testicles

FTFY

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Neither pugilist seems to have much sense of balance.

cd365

Guru
Not that I would ever get into a scrap, but if was to land a punch then I'd more worried that the lack of grip due to cleats would end up with me on my face :laugh:
This had crossed my mind and would take my shoes off straight away of confronted by a car driver!

cd365

Guru
I like how the bald fella sit in his car watching the mrs slap the cyclist about, and only gets out to join in when cyclist slaps the car!
The Mrs was lucky she didn't get a slap back! Not that I condone striking a woman but nowadays if a youngster is struck by a woman they will strike back, too many women think they can hit out and it's OK they won't be hit back because they are a woman, that view is changing.

Top Bottom