"You were there and I was there!" MGIF and complete denial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cd365

Guru
Terrible driving but a non-event

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Sorry Glen, you do post some excellent clips worthy of note but this isn't one of them. The only point of note is why the cyclist is bothering to make something of nothing.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

She's using her HANDS to explain. It's mildly interesting* in that I don't think there's a shred of malice, just bone-headedness and stupidity.

*Or not, as you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It seems so.

Pure non event.

Frankly you get these in busy cities with narrow roads. You just have to pace yourself.Cars have to pace themselves with multiple interruptions on such streets and the occsaional earlier than expected cut-ins.

Last edited:
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Frankly you get these in busy cities with narrow roads. You just have to pace yourself. If cars have to pace themselves with multiple interruptions on such streets and the occsaional earlier than expected cut-ins.

Narrow road? Personally, if a car's got a massive dent on the nearside I let them go first, I'd prefer them ahead.

gbb

Legendary Member
Sorry Glenn, can't agree.
Yeah, its irritating when someone overtakes you, then is almost immediately stopped by traffic....but, that driver quite probably commited to overtaking you, quite reasonably in my view, when the road ahead of you allowed it at the moment the decision was made. That decision was made before you even saw her. Circumstances then changed...so what, it happens to us all, drivers to drivers, cyclists to cyclists, cars to cyclists, its a set of ever changing circumstances, no one can predict everything that'll happen.
Irritating, maybe....bad driving ?...not IMO.

Top Bottom