Your assistance is appreciated...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
  1. Why ever not ? :sad: You really must come - it will be great and beneficial for ALL of us ^_^
  2. Yeah, they have been pushing the miles out a bit too much recently - but remember The Rules. I can vouch that these are applied very graciously ! :blush:
  3. :eek: :secret:
If you have transport, why not contact @Pat "5mph" and link up with the Belles ?
t1111.gif
You will be well looked after ! ^_^

@Pat "5mph" and her Belles are great fun and will definitely look after you, they are just a wee bit west of you ...
If you don't fancy meeting a large group of friendly ladies all at once, I am sure Pat :girl:and/or I :girl:could head towards Central CC Ecosseland from either side for a wee ride... CC Ecosse Ladies special outing :thanks:(and /or @Scoosh as an honorary girlie if you like :hugs:). You just need to say where and when ... We all started with wee rides, and The Rules always apply: Any bike will do. Nobody will be left behind. There will be cake :hungry:. These really are social rides, even if the boys like to pretend otherwise sometimes :giggle:.

T

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Repeat this several times tomorrow morning: ''I look veloptuous on a bike''

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
@Pat "5mph" and her Belles are great fun and will definitely look after you, they are just a wee bit west of you ...
If you don't fancy meeting a large group of friendly ladies all at once, I am sure Pat :girl:and/or I :girl:could head towards Central CC Ecosseland from either side for a wee ride... CC Ecosse Ladies special outing :thanks:(and /or @Scoosh as an honorary girlie if you like :hugs:). You just need to say where and when ... We all started with wee rides, and The Rules always apply: Any bike will do. Nobody will be left behind. There will be cake :hungry:. These really are social rides, even if the boys like to pretend otherwise sometimes :giggle:.

T

Maybe when it dries up a bit I will do that! Thank-you.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
That's Pat having a lie-in ... again .... :headshake:

:giggle:

alans

black belt lounge lizard
I've had mojo-interuptus for quite a while*. It's a mind thing;my body doesn't seem to mind being lazy.
I've concluded that boredom is largely responsible for becoming larger.
I have recently acquired a new incentive that I hope will combat this issue & in preperation have recently been out on the bike twice:ohmy: in the rain even:eek:
I re-learned two lessons from the rides.......
the weather looks worse when viewed from indoors
good clothing combats bad weather

I wouldn't say I enjoyed the riding but I did recognise a familiar endorphine boost.

* the last time I rode something decent was before volunteering at Moffat during LEL2013

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I will even bend down and touch my toes....

My :bicycle: mojo seems to have got lost :cry:
It's probably the :cold: but I can't seem to push myself through that and get out there, even on the rare dry day! Tell me it'll get better!

I wish I lived somewhere warmer though :sad:

Would you explain the reference to bending down & touching your toes please ? I am baffled & intrigued...

Top Bottom