Your bike in front of a wheelie bin, some melons, and an Arts & Crafts outbuilding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Your bike in front of the roughest pub in Northampton?
1077588_10151814083929740_915100665_o.jpg

OP
OP
MikeG

MikeG

Guru
Your bike in front of an advert for Droste cocoa.

..........or a Kellogs Cornflakes packet. The one with the picture of the big rooster holding a box of Cornflakes with a picture of a big rooster holding a box of Cornflakes......

D

Deleted member 1258

Trouble is that the places my bikes have been photoed in front of are that far apart, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, leicestershire, oxfordshire and Worcestershire, that the local bike thief will have trouble tracking it down.

classic33

Leg End Member
Serious? I worked there in 1983 to 84. It was a craphole then. I passed by a few years ago on a cycling tour, and it was worse than I remembered!
Landlady's son injured in shooting at Northampton pub -Northampton ... https://www. northamptonchron.co.uk/.../ ...
1 day ago ...
A landlady has revealed her son was injured in a shooting at a Northampton pub. According to a post on the pub's own Facebook page, a firearm was reportedly fired in an incident outside the King David pub, in Newnham Road, Kingsthorpe, on Friday night.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Serious? I worked there in 1983 to 84. It was a craphole then. I passed by a few years ago on a cycling tour, and it was worse than I remembered!
The landlady when I worked there was basically Angie from East Enders ... quote "Gor blimey, Fnaar*, don't shut me tit in the till" ( she leant over the till as I was shutting the drawer)

*Not my real name :smile:

Top Bottom