Your bike in front of a wheelie bin, some melons, and an Arts & Crafts outbuilding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Back end of Kingsthorpe, behind the old golf course. Bit rough for me.. I’m more of a Silver Horse patron ( until it got trashed .. twice)

The Silver Horse, eg? Would you like pork scratchings with that, or a line of cocaine?

I see The Tanners is finally going. Buy drugs at the Silver Horse, snort them at The Tanners, shoot someone at The King David, get stabbed by a Hells Angel at the King Billy, a typical Northampton night out.

OP
OP
MikeG

MikeG

Guru
Hey, back on subject people. Wheelie bins, Arts & Crafts, pumpkins, or something.........

Katherine

Guru
Sweet treats at the Kellogs factory:

Tony the Tiger is the Frosties mascot.
My purple gloves are wedged between the bike and the post because the wind kept blowing them off.

View attachment 127726

A nutri grain bar on the lorry.
Purple gloves are wedged between the bike and the wall.

View attachment 127727
..........or a Kellogs Cornflakes packet. The one with the picture of the big rooster holding a box of Cornflakes with a picture of a big rooster holding a box of Cornflakes......

:laugh:

stephec

Legendary Member
Slightly ot but, not long after the 9/11 attacks the large letter K sign on the wall was no longer illuminated, Kellogg's being an American company deemed it a target from the air.

A few months later I was in reception when Margaret the receptionist (rip, lovely lady) told us of it's demise, 'it's a shame, the largest single letter sign in the world,' then with a completely straight face she added, 'they're taking it down and replacing it with a big cock.'

It took her a few seconds before she realised why we were all giggling like schoolboys. :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Here are my 3 suggestions:

"Your bike in front of stone sheep, and a distant hilltop monument"
Stoodley Pike and Mankinholes stone sheep in snow.jpg

"Your bike halfway up a stupidly steep hill"
Mytholm Steeps - so near but so far.jpg

"Your bike in front of half a wall"
Ok who stole my retaining wall.jpg

:whistle:

irw

Quadricyclist
Your bike in front of a photo of your bike. We could go the whole recursive hog, and cause an implosion in the space-time continuum and thus the end of the world as we know it.
Stick 'em behind for all I care. Or in the bin. But yeah, traditionally here it is "your bike in front of something".
03201fe4457e022696d2df567f03a289.jpg

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop taking photos of my bike....!

Drago

Legendary Member
Your bike next to a Hells Angel.

o-HELLS-ANGELS-BIKES-KIDS-570.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Challenge accepted^_^
View attachment 392052
My bike, 2 melons, an array of wheelie bins that are outside the Lodge/caretakers house, which is an outbuilding of the main building in the background, which is the William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow, possibly the most artsy-craftsy place ever. Howzat! :becool:
Huzzah!! :notworthy:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Challenge accepted^_^
View attachment 392052
My bike, 2 melons, an array of wheelie bins that are outside the Lodge/caretakers house, which is an outbuilding of the main building in the background, which is the William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow, possibly the most artsy-craftsy place ever. Howzat! :becool:

Good work!

Mind you - do I also see a wall, some railings and a gate in that pic? :laugh:

Looks like you're only missing a church and and establishment that serves alcohol for the full set ;)

Top Bottom