Your bike in front of a wheelie bin, some melons, and an Arts & Crafts outbuilding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Photo of your bike in a really recognisable location so that we can attempt to track you down and teach you not to post annoying photograph threads.

Come clean! You're just asking for a photograph of your bike. Are you really interested in seeing the bridge or whatever you claim to want it in front of.

Unless they're some scam to locate bikes to order for stealing. If you're really asking ppl with expensive bikes they're proud of and thus more likely to post photos of in front of recognisable locations so you can attempt to locate and steal said bike then knock yourself out. Anyone posting photos in those threads deserve relieving of their bike.

(autocorrect corrected relieving with gelding. Perhaps my phone is making a suggestion?)

byegad

Legendary Member
I agree, to me it seems like an attempt to locate the bike and owner for nefarious ends.

Meanwhile I'd like people to show photos with a signed cheque in the picture.

byegad

Legendary Member
Being a cussed so and so, my initial reaction to "Here's my photo, where's yours?" is to resolve never to show this person any kind of photograph. As a photographer, that's a big choice, as I do tend to make people look at 35 similar photographs of the same view in order to illustrate the gradations produced with very slight changes to ISO, Aperture and Exposure.

classic33

Leg End Member
I agree, to me it seems like an attempt to locate the bike and owner for nefarious ends.

Meanwhile I'd like people to show photos with a signed cheque in the picture.
Whilst he puts pen to paper.
CAM00761-1.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Some ideas I've been working on...

Your bike in front of a bike

Your bike in front of Ronnie Pickering.

Your bike on top of Christopher Biggins.

Your bike in front of Harvey Nichols.

Your bike in front of a policeman/woman.

Your bike in front of Lord Lucan.
I suppose a picture of Carol Vorderman riding your bike is a non-starter due to the restraining order,

41BAF38B00000578-0-image-a-29_1498417659557.jpg

Top Bottom