Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Purley Chase, unfortunately when I descended it on the way out this morning I was behind a Corsa and the driver went down it at 25 mph with the brakes on, climbing it on the way back though I felt strong.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

MBIFO a robot thingie delivering stuff in Milton Keynes.. 😎

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
MBIFO of a barn with interesting brick work.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Help! I am struggling to attach my photos from my mobile (but have previously) and I'm assuming that I am doing something differently but can't think what it is. If I try to add them via the 'attach files' icon then I get a message saying that they do not have the allowed extension. If I try to use the 'drop image' method then nothing happens at all. Any ideas?

I'm not a complete technophobe but not far off :wacko:

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I usually take photos with my phone and then (share) email them to myself, once the image is downloaded to my laptop it is easy to attach them, hope this helps

JPBoothy

Veteran
I usually take photos with my phone and then (share) email them to myself, once the image is downloaded to my laptop it is easy to attach them, hope this helps
Thanks for that suggestion but, I don't use my laptop only my phone. 8hrs of laptop use in work everyday is enough for me. Any other options?

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Sorry, cant help:sad:
try changing the name of the file to XXXXXX(something).jpeg, your phone may be taking them as another file extension ie, .tif

Last edited:
Top Bottom