Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Help! I am struggling to attach my photos from my mobile (but have previously) and I'm assuming that I am doing something differently but can't think what it is. If I try to add them via the 'attach files' icon then I get a message saying that they do not have the allowed extension. If I try to use the 'drop image' method then nothing happens at all. Any ideas?

I'm not a complete technophobe but not far off :wacko:

Check the picture format, it should be a jpeg file, other formats may not work.

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Help! I am struggling to attach my photos from my mobile (but have previously) and I'm assuming that I am doing something differently but can't think what it is. If I try to add them via the 'attach files' icon then I get a message saying that they do not have the allowed extension. If I try to use the 'drop image' method then nothing happens at all. Any ideas?

I'm not a complete technophobe but not far off :wacko:
If you click on the 'Drop image' box, it should then prompt you to browse for the photo on your phone. Works for me on my cheap Android phone.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Some photos from today, day late for the Cenotaph, bit of a lean, mustn't have held the camera straight!!! plaque on the wall protecting the gardens and straight behind the tower of rescue mentioned in the plaque

20200607_153328.jpg

20200607_153639.jpg

20200607_153650.jpg

Don't know if I've posted this before. This is at the town of Breisach, in Germany, about a hundred metres from the river Rhine which at this point is the border with France.

2020_05_06_Kaiserstühl_loop_Plus_Gammertingen_13.JPG

There's usually a lot of movement over the river at this point but at the time I took the picture the border was mostly closed due to Covid-19. These posters are visible from the French side of the river:

2020_05_06_Kaiserstühl_loop_Plus_Gammertingen_14.JPG

They say "Friendship" (l) and "Together we are strong" (R)

This border was until recently as controversial as the Northern Ireland/ROI one, and the town has been part of France and Germany, and so has the other side of the river, in fact I think the stone wall is part of fortifications made by the French and subsequently used by the Germans. I'm currently astonished how much the citizens on both sides are pulling together and supporting each other.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
MBIFO a cycle speedway track in Somersham which doesn't look to have been used competitively for some time. The one on the local to me playing field in Trimley was concreted over may years ago and is now a basketball court.
Somersham cycle speedway track.JPG

Top Bottom