Your bike in, outside, ontopof a spoons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Blue Hills
those two chairs outside look a bit lonely.

Sharky

Guru
Wasn't really intending to get into a debate (thread for pics) but to answer your points.
I wouldn't say it is "posh", just very nice. Ramsgate was once rather posh* (royalty holidayed and lived there) but has since gone down in the world. And the building was semi derelict before spoons got hold of it -I well remember on a group bike ride sitting outside it eating fish and chips and it was a grey hulk.

As for Manchester, I don't see why locking OUTSIDE a spoons is any riskier than just locking a bike anywhere in Manchester. A fair choice of spoons in manchester of course.

* Pugin of House of Commons fame built his house and church just a short traffic free cycle from the spoons - I would recommend a visit to the church - listed of course. Van Gogh, not posh, taught in Ramsgate for a while.

It's a very nice conversion of an old seaside entertainment complex. I think it was a dance hall etc. Very nice views overlooking the seas.
Also like the quainter cafe's they have built under the arch's over looking the harbour further round the bay.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.3...Q_YgmPLOyzx4qMgHpZlQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

OP
OP
Blue Hills
It's a very nice conversion of an old seaside entertainment complex. I think it was a dance hall etc. Very nice views overlooking the seas.
Also like the quainter cafe's they have built under the arch's over looking the harbour further round the bay.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.3...Q_YgmPLOyzx4qMgHpZlQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
Yes - I hope to get back there. It had only just opened when I went so although it was great, great beer and generous supply of power and USB sockets at seating inside, they were having some teething problems with the wifi. When the weather is interesting there's also a nice spot downstairs where you can look out on the sea doing its stuff.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Outside the Queens Arms Winsford.

Riding to a fixed time train at Crewe and had some time to kill.

I was sat inside though the wifi works outside.

IMG_20190605_182657.jpg

For the record, the view looking the other way.

queensarmsoutside.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
One from this morning's ride it's my local spoons but one I have never ever been in .

IMG_20190725_061328277.jpg

Top Bottom