Your bike with a bird

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
A pheasant which walked across the road in front of me today
GP030501.MP4_pheasant.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
In Agnew Park, Stranraer this morning.

IMG_20230602_093017.jpg

Photoshop? The rear wheel seems to be off the ground and so out of context.

There's a two leg bike stand in the middle in front of the rider's right leg. Pushing down on the front wheel would lift the rear like that. Without pushing down on the handlebars you'd get the front wheel up instead. I'll lend you my new reading glasses if you want! It is not easy to see, I had to take a closer look to spot it. :smile:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
There's a two leg bike stand in the middle in front of the rider's right leg. Pushing down on the front wheel would lift the rear like that. Without pushing down on the handlebars you'd get the front wheel up instead. I'll lend you my new reading glasses if you want! It is not easy to see, I had to take a closer look to spot it. :smile:

Missed that. Well disguised.:wub:

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
I haven’t gotten a picture yet, and it’s not a bird but I have bats in my bike storage/workshop, made me jump initially as I didn’t have the lights on but it was amazing once I realised what was flapping around.

Gillstay

Über Member
I haven’t gotten a picture yet, and it’s not a bird but I have bats in my bike storage/workshop, made me jump initially as I didn’t have the lights on but it was amazing once I realised what was flapping around.

Brilliant . Are they all the same ?

Top Bottom