Your birth town.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
How proud are you of the town where you were born?
My brother just e-mailed me some photos of Orleans, where I was born , with a text on its history.
Although I left home in 1970, I am still proud of my home town and it still has a big place in my heart.
I wonder how many people know that New Orleans was named after Orleans, my birth town?

vickster

Legendary Member
London, s'alright :smile: got a bit of history and a few fine buildings of its own :okay:

subaqua

What’s the point
Your cycle superstar ( can't say the P word - no not puncture- as it upsets the snowy flaky ones ) name is your birth town and mothers maiden name ;)

Slick

Guru
I left my home town around 1987, but visited regularly until my parents passed away. A strange feeling came over me after that, which was to get away to spread the wings and bit, but I didn't want to cut all ties so I bought a wee holiday property. Weird, but still very proud of my home town and the upbringing I was fortunate enough to enjoy.

Drago

Legendary Member
I wasn't born in a town or village. Was born in a cottage stood on it's own land on the Isle of Thanet, a couple of miles from Ramsgit.

Top Bottom