Your darkest cycling secret....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Madmidwife said:
Didn't think I'd have a secret to share so early in my cycling career......

Well.......out on my ride today I went along a gated road- there was a cattle grid that scared me- so I go off and walked over it (don't laugh at me- I am very new to this)!!!

Feeling very brave- at the end of the road I decided to be a devil and cycle over the cattle grid..........ooooooohhhhhhhhh;)

I checked there was no-one about- turned round and went over it again........

I have no idea what you are talking about, but...

....the Stena ferry to Hoek van Holland from Harwich has an internal ramp between vehicle decks that is very knobbly and is about 30 yards long.

Have fun.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I never told my parents what happened when I was 13 years old and late for school after going home for lunch. I bombed down the Barkers Butts Lane hill on my bike in the rain and failed to stop when the traffic lights changed to red. My brakes failed to bite on my wet steel wheel rims and I very nearly got squashed between vehicles crossing both ways in front of me! :evil:

Norm

Yeah, like a Bonneville can make that sort of crazy speed. :wacko:

Unfortunately, the impact on the testicle-carrying members of humanity is numbness rather than titillation.

darkstar

I bought my first spare inner tubes today, have been riding for the last 2 months without any, or a puncture repair kit!

This is bad, wasn't going to post it but as everyone is being so candid......Knocked over a blind man in a village, no one else around, no cars, he just stepped out in front of me. Still not good, blame myself should have been more alert. Def' need more lerts

Top Bottom