Your darkest cycling secret....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Mr Pig said:
Girl next door ran into the back of a camper van. battered her lady-watsit off the stem, looked sore!

Did you check it out then Mr P? ;)
Did her bottom bracket survive unscathed?
:wacko:

Brahan

Über Member
A very sexy woman was cycling in front of me. She had tiny little shorts on and had perfectly bronzed, toned legs....a cycling pervert's dream. But my competitive side won and I blasted past her without much of an ogle.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When I was about 13, I totally wrecked Kevin Morgan's bike by jumping it off improvised ramps. His brother had sneaked it out of the shed, and we sneaked it back in again without telling anybody. Sorry Kev!

CotterPin

Oh - and then there was the time my brakes failed and I headed up sliding off the road to end up under the wheels of...

a pushchair

ChrisKH

Guru
theclaud said:
I don't bother to pre-talc my inner tubes :ohmy:

I spray the stuff liberally in my tyres, tubes and seat packs as topcat and Sig can testify. It looks like babys bath day when I change a tube. ;)

Madmidwife

Didn't think I'd have a secret to share so early in my cycling career......

Well.......out on my ride today I went along a gated road- there was a cattle grid that scared me- so I go off and walked over it (don't laugh at me- I am very new to this)!!!

Feeling very brave- at the end of the road I decided to be a devil and cycle over the cattle grid..........ooooooohhhhhhhhh;)

I checked there was no-one about- turned round and went over it again........

Mr Pig

Fnaar said:
Did you check it out then Mr P? :girl:

She'd only just came out of the house. Just got on her bike, cycled round the corner, foot slipped off the pedal and *BANG*, into the camper van. Hobbled straight back into the house again.

Norm

Madmidwife said:
Feeling very brave- at the end of the road I decided to be a devil and cycle over the cattle grid..........ooooooohhhhhhhhh;)

I checked there was no-one about- turned round and went over it again........
:girl: :tongue:

I've got a motorbike with a bike vibey v-twin engine. Took me a while to figure out why the mother-in-law wanted to come out with me on it. :tongue:

Top Bottom