Your darkest cycling secret....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Rhythm Thief said:
I drove this until recently (the one on the right). My current truck is smaller but still quite big.

aemd0j.jpg

Maximum Respect dude! Especially at traffic lights....

I've had a brand new, high end mountain bike in my flat for nearly two years. I've ridden it twice. Neither time off road:blush:

asterix

Comrade Member
I only once rode an MTB/ATB thingy. I didn't like the wide straight bars and knobbly tyres. Otherwise it was fine apart from the rather upright position and sensation of trying to run on a sandy beach.

OP
OP
J

Jonathan M

purplepolly said:
Just out of curiosity is there a good reason for this such as poverty or is it a perversion? :blush:

Well, they are really cheap, and MrsJM doesn't cycle frequently enough to miss them. But they're also made out of a nice soft feely lycra, so poverty or perversion, I'll let people make their own choices.........:blush:

JediGoat

Formerly Phump
After a 5 year break, I intended to restart commuting by pedal power months ago....but my bike is still in pieces in my hallway.

I've told myself I'll start as of next week...but I've said that before :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[quote name='swee'pea99']I've bought *another* bike. She's going to kill me when she finds out....[/QUOTE]

Yes.....

You are sooooooooooooooooooo dead.....................:biggrin:

What was it..... ?

I did buy Mavic Ksyriums to replace a perfectly good pair of Aksiums..... missus couldn't tell........... except the Aksiums are hung up not attached to a bike in the garage....:wahhey:

Top Bottom