Your favourite comedy actor?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bernie mac, richard prior, chris rock, chris tucker...very funny fellas!

stevenb

So many funny actors...where to start.
Ronnie Barker was excelletn and a gifted actor...The autobiography is excellent too.
Rik Mayall...Rowan Atkinson, Lee Evans...(acting and stand up)
Chris Tucker is funny..as is Richard Prior. I think the whole crew of Malcolm in the middle are excellent too.....

ash68

agree ronnie barker in porridge takes some beating.Doesn't matter how many times you see it, still makes me laugh. Also Frank Spencer, the facial expressions,his manorisms etc, could watch it all day.:blush:

strofiwimple

Veteran
Leonard Rossiter as Rigsby, although as this is my all time favourite comedy series i might be biased!
On a slightly different tack- can anyone remember a short lived comedy series a few years ago called "The High Life" it was about a Scottish airline with very camp stewards. I thought it was hilarious but dissapeared without trace, none of my mates can remember it so maybe it was during my "experimental" period. Siobhan Redmond was in it so thats why i started watching it

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
strofiwimple said:
Leonard Rossiter as Rigsby, although as this is my all time favourite comedy series i might be biased!
On a slightly different tack- can anyone remember a short lived comedy series a few years ago called "The High Life" it was about a Scottish airline with very camp stewards. I thought it was hilarious but dissapeared without trace, none of my mates can remember it so maybe it was during my "experimental" period. Siobhan Redmond was in it so thats why i started watching it
See HERE

tomb1960

I remember the High Life, and started watching it for the very same reason! Wasn't Alan (think that's his first name) Cummings the very camp air steward, he went on to greater things.

So many comedy actors to choose from, I do like Robert Lindsay in My Family, he was pretty good in Citizen Smith too.

Tetedelacourse

The High Life was the first comedy series to use the word "pish" profusely throughout. It was good - so good in fact that I can't take Alan Cumming seriously in anything else.

Ronnie Barker a good shout too.

Top Bottom