Your favourite cycling websites?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Muguruki

On a day like this when I'm feeling cold and wet and dream of cyling in warmer climates I tend to go to crazyguyonabike.com

G2EWS

When I was choosing a forum to join I used my vast experience in the world of motorhomes and photography forums.

A forum can be too small to not give varied opinion or be visited quickly enough to get an answer. It can also be too big with too many of the 'owners' or 'mods' up their own backsides to make it worth being part of.

I looked long and hard at this one and have enjoyed it's content and the input from a very interesting selection of people.

I wonder why some continue to argue over their 'own' opinion on varying subjects such as 'helmets' or 'headphones' etc. But I guess that happens in any situation. However, it is my experience that the continuation of these types of arguments are often carried out by people who do not have long term experience of the etiquette on forums. However, I am pleased that this appears to happen very little and has not spoilt my enjoyment nor gaining of knowledge on this forum. Even if I have been asking some really dumb questions!

Regards

Chris

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Here. This is a superb site. I did try YACF but couldn't be doing with it for some reason.
And from hereabouts there's this blog. I sometimes bump into the author while bumbling idly along the lanes and byways of the Flatlands. A top bloke he is too.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Disrealigears and Velobase are a couple of my favourites.

Top Bottom