Your favourite fashion era from the past

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...ok I'm looking at this from a male perspective....I like the fifties long skirts ...oh yes and the eighties leg warmers

..on the ladies I mean...on the ladies...:biggrin::rolleyes:

..yes I know it's a nothing subject but I'm bored tonight:biggrin:

Melvil

People say that the 70's was hideous for fashion but I quite like it, have to say.

Melvil

longers said:
No idea, but summer is best for seeing what the female species is wearing.

That even works in scotland, despite the rubbish weather - I think it's a biological clock thing - come the summer months, rain or shine the kit comes off...wierd

longers

Legendary Member
Melvil said:
That even works in scotland, despite the rubbish weather - I think it's a biological clock thing - come the summer months, rain or shine the kit comes off...wierd

It's not weird it's good, and been too few this year.:biggrin:

Any hot summer's day here: loose skimpy cotton dresses and blouses, and just being to make out the shape and colour of a thong. :biggrin:
..on the ladies I mean...on the ladies... :biggrin::rolleyes:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Melvil said:
It's all year round here in the North-East! On a Friday and Saturday night, anyway! :biggrin::biggrin:

My fave era is the 50s (before I was born, mind) when all women seemed to have large and very pointy breasts...

60's, picture slim fitting suits, narrow lapels, tapered trousers with two inch turn ups, crisp white shirts and narrow ties...then someone like frank sinatra, samm davis jr, dean martin etc all the kings of hollywood wearing them...can you picture it...i knew you could!

Top Bottom