Your favourite music albums....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rugby bloke

Veteran
A lot of them have already been covered, but I'm going to have to put a mention in for:

upload_2016-6-17_9-50-1.jpeg

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have to pick only one? Not possible. My fave all time album depends on what mood I'm in at any given moment.

Blue

Legendary Member
The album I've been playing the most over the last couple of years is a compilation by Πυξ Λαξ, a folk rock group from Athens. I spend a lot of time in Cyprus and sing quite a few of the tracks from the album at karaoke there.
41uknLKneQL._AC_US160_.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well that's Jerry Reed who played on a couple tracks on a '67 session.

i liked Fred too...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI

Chromatic

Legendary Member
A lot of them have already been covered, but I'm going to have to put a mention in for:

View attachment 132143

At the time I thought Fools Gold was rather good and being aware of all the orgasmic reaction in the music press (actually, thinking about it now, that should have set the alarm bells ringing) to the debut album I went out and bought it. I foolishly didn't check the track listing at time of purchase so didn't get Fools Gold. Nonetheless I gave the album a spin, thought that's shite, gave it another spin or two over the next couple of days just to check, and I was right first time. I gave it away to a bloke I worked with.

TVC

Sea Change by Beck, strangely enough. I don't like any of his other stuff very much, but I first heard the album in a small empty café in Amsterdam fifteen years ago. The beautiful, sad girl behind the counter played it again and again. I just find it a quite good offering about lost love and regrets.
It isn't exactly disco material.

[media]

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0z3ODa5W_A[/media]

Try Morning Phase, a laid back, reflective affair.

Top Bottom