Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Will that do? :thumbsup:

No that's spamming and I will remove them.
Get involved with the forums and more of it will open up to you.
Cheers,
Ian.

Cubist

Still wavin'
[QUOTE 2169286, member: 76"]Clearly sometimes they come a bit of a cropper as well:ohmy: Not one single tear was shed when it happened or indeed until they anaesthetised it in casualty so they could clean it, they spent nearly 40 minutes cleaning it up, the lines you can see is the structure of his tissues apparantly:cry: The scar is not much better :sad: It was not a high point of my parenting career to see a him looking like that let me tell you.

It happened during a school BMX race to celebrate the Olympic sports, in Cheddar we have a BMX track that is quite steep and used for professional races. MiniUser76 was coming second in the final and mistimed his last jump.

On the upside, he got up the Col de Telegraph in August, so no lasting damage has been done to his knee :thumbsup:

View attachment 15565 [/quote]
We have a saying in our house for just such times as these. It tends to distract from the pain( and that must have really hurt bless 'im!
The saying is "Tell you what, I'm glad that's your knee and not mine!"

U

User169

School run this morning. Elder daughter with her new bike we acquired yesterday. Not bad for 35 squids..

new bike_1.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Toning nicely with her jacket!

U

User169

Toning nicely with her jacket!

A happy coincidence! I was just relieved to be able to find something that wasn't pink.

It's a bit big, so she has to hop off when coming to a stop, but she seems to be coping OK and is very happy to have the same size bike as all her classmates.

Top Bottom