Your Not Ride Today.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
So most of my postings reside on the 'Your Ride Today' thread, and that is also the one I read most. But I haven't been on a ride today, indeed I haven't been on a ride for about a week.
It would appear that my legs have decided to stop working once again, so I am bed bound for at least the next 5 days whilst my muscles waste away once more. For the forth time since July last year. And as yet, we know not why, though I am seeing a chap in Oxford who is endeavouring to find out.
Hope to avoid hospital this time, have a ready supply of morphine and with a bit of luck as long as I stay in bed won't need anything stronger...
No photo's either:smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bummer! Hope you feel better soon. Good luck seeing your Oxford chap.

TVC

Bad news, hope they work out what's going on soon.

The dodgy knee that is keeping me off my bike doesn't seem so bad now.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Good luck, hope they get you on the mend. Take a rest, your bike will still be there waiting for when you can get your leg over again!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:sad: Not good. I hope the Oxford chap can come up with a solution.:thumbsup:

My non ride was due to work in the garden. My cousin came over to drop off a potato crate for use as a log store and the first lot of wood (a bit small to call them logs) to go in it.

babytiger

Hope you get well soon, our non ride this week has been due to being far too hot, although I have cycled to work this week ,being only 2miles there

gavgav

Guru
So most of my postings reside on the 'Your Ride Today' thread, and that is also the one I read most. But I haven't been on a ride today, indeed I haven't been on a ride for about a week.
It would appear that my legs have decided to stop working once again, so I am bed bound for at least the next 5 days whilst my muscles waste away once more. For the forth time since July last year. And as yet, we know not why, though I am seeing a chap in Oxford who is endeavouring to find out.
Hope to avoid hospital this time, have a ready supply of morphine and with a bit of luck as long as I stay in bed won't need anything stronger...
Sorry to hear that. All the best in getting a solution

Ganymede

Veteran
That's awful. I have a non-ride day today due to a migraine - have been feeling very sorry for myself but this puts it in perspective!

I've actually got too hot lying in bed so have had to decamp to the sofa on the cool side of the house. I hope you're reasonably comfy yourself.

GWS old chap.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hope it gets sorted soon and you're back on the bike asap.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I can really empathise, suffering myself from occasional thigh muscle pain that leaves me grounded for up to a week. I'm in the same boat in that they don't know what causes it despite 2 biopsies and endless tests. Hope you recover soon and get a quick diagnosis . In the meantime I recommend strong lager :cheers:

Top Bottom