Your Not Ride Today.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Thanks for the kind words all, have to say the prospect of another week laid up is not one I look forward too. Just started down the road of trying to find the cause, so far the past year has been spent treating only the effect. On the plus side the consultant I am seeing has already determined it is nothing directly connected to what I do, so work, exercise etc.
I await the results from my latest round of blood tests, and if they are clear then they want a lump of leg next:ohmy:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
GWS !
Non ride today ...
Got home at 4 am from night shift ,
sleep, kinda
steam cleaned sofa
cleaned house
new frame sticker on bike
loan application
played with kids
tea
took kids to park
watered plants
trying to find a kitchen planner , ikea cupboards seem to be a non standard size !

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
GWS !
Non ride today ...
Got home at 4 am from night shift ,
sleep, kinda
steam cleaned sofa
cleaned house
new frame sticker on bike
loan application
played with kids
tea
took kids to park
watered plants
trying to find a kitchen planner , ikea cupboards seem to be a non standard size !
Ikea cupboards are indeed different sizes to the rest of the world's. B&Q have an online planner that sort of works, but you can't beat a bit of squared paper and a ruler..

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I did not get to ride in the local event today, as my wisdom tooth abscessed, and had to be removed immediately on Thursday.Dentist had to send me to the surgeon. 30 minutes of filling out paperwork, 20 minutes waiting for 2 rounds of Novocaine to take full effect, 3 minutes of operating. Did not feel like riding 70 miles on a bicycle today.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I did not get to ride in the local event today, as my wisdom tooth abscessed, and had to be removed immediately on Thursday.Dentist had to send me to the surgeon. 30 minutes of filling out paperwork, 20 minutes waiting for 2 rounds of Novocaine to take full effect, 3 minutes of operating. Did not feel like riding 70 miles on a bicycle today.

Hope you feel better soon GA :hugs:

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Can't really give a like for that, sounds too painful. Isn't Novocaine the one that makes you feel like you're dribbling all the time, and have a really swollen face, but you actually look normal?

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Just got breakfast in bed, courtesy of my 2 kids, bless 'em:wub:. First time in years if you exclude recent hospital stays. Another day of reading, internetting and sleeping for me, confined to upstairs as I can't do stairs now:sad:
Might have to despatch the missus to the model shop for an Airfix kit to occupy my time

postman

Legendary Member
Best wishes from Meanwood.I'm not riding due to congestion on my chest.For the first time in hot weather i am allergic to something.So two lots of pills.Are shifting it.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
That's rubbish Cosmic! I hope the man in Oxford can sort you out soon.
I am having a non riding day today, a spot of gardening(busmans Sunday!) and I'm going to kick the boys arse at 6pm on a badminton court, and that's me lot!

Top Bottom