Your peeve about the neighbours - name it here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is your chance to get it off your chest. You have bottled it in far too long, did not want to share it with others outside your family because you know it will reach them. Here is the outlet.

Mine - neighbour's cat getting to the birds. All sorts of measures have failed including asking the neighbour to get a collar with a bell.

Last edited:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Mine go out and leave their dog in the back garden, yap yap yap yap yap, someones going to get throttled yap yap yap yap.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
One side are serving coppers. Nice people. I go drinking with the fella. They have cats that have scared all the birdlife away.
The other side are retired coppers. Nice people. I don't go drinking with the fella. She complains about my 4yo being noisy.

MarkF

Guru
Next door (left) has a new Kia something or other, a bland push button 4x4, he's started wearing plaid shirts & Dickies boots, thinks he's bleedin Marlboro man.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Mine - neighbour's cat getting to the birds. All sorts of measures have failed including asking the neighbour to get a collar with a bell.

If it makes you feel any better, an RSPB survey found an area with cats had just as many birds, give or take, as one that did not.

The conclusion was that the birds the cats did kill were old or ill and would have died soon anyway.

What the damn cat is doing is denying you the chance to see birds because they are being scared away from your garden.

See 'No Evidence' in this link:

https://www.rspb.org.uk/makeahomefo...ening/unwantedvisitors/cats/birddeclines.aspx

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We've got great neighbours now, even got keys to each others houses and Scott (the adjoining semi) is not only a total loon (he came round at 12:30 am last New Years day wearing a T-shirt, shorts and no boots saying "the boring sods are all going home fancy a drink at mine", we were there til 5am) but he's a self employed plumber to boot. :wahhey:

ScotiaLass

Guru
A young couple moved in next door a year ago. They have a little girl - not an issue as you never hear her.
You do however, hear his constant DIY attempts, usually starting at 8 or 9pm. How many shelves do you need guy!!

Top Bottom