Your photos of things which no longer exist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I might see it again in 20 mins ,then it will never be seen again, :cheers:
beer.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Fair enough, not many people wait nearly 30yrs after passing their test to buy themselves a car that's all.

Initially I had a choice, take out a mortgage and buy a house or buy a car, I couldn't afford both, so I went for the mortgage.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Initially I had a choice, take out a mortgage and buy a house or buy a car, I couldn't afford both, so I went for the mortgage.
I'm with you there. Bought our first house when the mortgage rates were through the roof in the late 80's so it was house or car. I think we'd had the house for 2 years before we got our first car, passed my test 8 years earlier.

I'm with you there. Bought our first house when the mortgage rates were through the roof in the late 80's so it was house or car. I think we'd had the house for 2 years before we got our first car, passed my test 8 years earlier.

People are different I suppose, most I know passed their tests (I have bike and car too) as kids, buy a car then leave home to buy a house.

My 1st house was '87 but passed bike test in '83 and car in '85 so had a few yrs grace I suppose.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3115.JPG

The Nene Path, Hamtunshire, is missing due to 6' high nettles & teasels!

They took similar photos at our skule. The photographer had one of those cameras that scrolled round from one side to the other and we all had to be still.

There was always a story from an earlier year that one rascal ran behind the stands and appeared on both ends of the photo!

We had to stand in a semi-circle, and the camera in the middle panned round. We needed two takes because on the first take John B. did actually run round and was seen on both ends of the photo.

I'm on my photo, spot me and you win 10 euros.

Top Bottom