Your very 1st time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
My big sister had a trike and decided to give me and our pet mouse a ride up to the post box. I clung on the back but the mouse decided to jump out of the pocket of my sisters frock and made a bid for freedom. I ran after it and unfortunately squashed it with one of my shoes.

It was given an elaborate funeral and was buried in an empty Gallaghers Rich Dark Honeydew tobacco tin.

classic33

Leg End Member
My big sister had a trike and decided to give me and our pet mouse a ride up to the post box. I clung on the back but the mouse decided to jump out of the pocket of my sisters frock and made a bid for freedom. I ran after it and unfortunately squashed it with one of my shoes.

It was given an elaborate funeral and was buried in an empty Gallaghers Rich Dark Honeydew tobacco tin.
Maybe this explains your mouse problems.
You're being haunted by a mouse that can find no rest!!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I was about 5 or 6 years old and my dad had decided it was time for the stabilizers on my little red bike to come off. I was fine until I realised that my dad was no longer holding onto the rear of the saddle. I panicked and hit the tarmac after covering about 10 yards down the street. That crash is one of my earliest memories and it hurt but I persevered. One of my mates had a similar experience and has never ridden a bicycle since! (we're both now 56).
I never had a bike with stabilisers, I learnt to ride on 2 wheels on my trike by hoiking one rear wheel of the trike (The non-drive side) up into the air and riding like that.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I was about 5 or 6 and still remember my dad bringing it home in the trailer of his truck. He opened up the back doors and climbed down with a blue Raleigh Budgie for my birthday :smile:
I don't remember the stabilizers but I do remember them coming off. My earliest memory is of my dad running along side of me holding the saddle and then letting go and telling me to keep pedalling. Doubt I'll ever forget that day :smile:

Top Bottom