Your weight gain since Christmas eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheKay

Über Member
2 - 3lbs since xmas eve...

and i suspect at least another 2 lbs will follow during the next few days... :ohmy:

Had an excellent huge turkey dinner though!! :thumbsup:

dudi

I've put on 4lbs, suprisingly managed to stay under 12st. I have done practically no exercise in the last week and have eaten like a glutton.

I'll work that all off in the first couple of weeks of Jan though. providing the snow keeps away.

I've gone from 15st 5lb to 16st 2lb since the start of December. Did a 5 mile fun run on Boxing Day and felt every extra ounce of weight! Seriously annoyed, as I was 14st 13lb in August and heading downwards...

'Normal' diet (ie not greedy-bastard-isis) resumed yesterday. I'm giving beer away, if anyone wants an armful of cans!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Finally got a doctors appointment for this morning :ohmy:

Been off the bike for 2 weeks now due to a stinking cold that i caught off the lad.he had antibiotics for it and i timed it so the doctores were all off merry making when i realized it was not just a sniffle.

I dare not even go near the scales..........(no its not me )

Overweight-Tour.jpg

BearPear

Veteran
I daren't get on the scales. My clothes tell me that I have gained between 5 & 7lbs in the last month.

For some reason I can't get to grips with the maintainance bit of weight watchers, I didn't want to be any lighter, but can't get the balance of eating a little more without going overboard - Christmas is the wrong time to try all things "in moderation"!. Back to the weekly weigh-in for me, *sigh*

Bongo Bill

7LBs so far for me! The usual Christmas fare is to blame but I have added the following:

• Cashew nuts
  • Lindor Chocs
  • Liqourice All Sorts
  • Walkers Sensation Crisps
  • Pear Cider
  • Port
  • M&S Mini Hamburgers
  • M&S Mini Meat Pies
And I am ashamed to admit that I have got quite a bit of Iceland Party food in the freezer.

potsy

Rambler
Bongo Bill said:
7LBs so far for me! The usual Christmas fare is to blame but I have added the following:

• Cashew nuts
  • Lindor Chocs
  • Liqourice All Sorts
  • Walkers Sensation Crisps
  • Pear Cider
  • Port
  • M&S Mini Hamburgers
  • M&S Mini Meat Pies
And I am ashamed to admit that I have got quite a bit of Iceland Party food in the freezer.
ooohh discovered these last year,very bad news,have polished off 1 box and have another in the cupboard:blush:

scook94

Veteran
I don't weigh in until Friday, weighed myself on Christmas morning and was 2lb down on the previous week (which included a works night out and a christmas lunch, so satisfied with the result). I'll post back on Friday...

Bongo Bill

potsy said:
ooohh discovered these last year,very bad news,have polished off 1 box and have another in the cupboard:blush:

I have already started on my second box. The box of Celebrations have not been opened yet. This morning I had a big bowl of Jordan's museli. 10 mins after that I had a handfull of All Sorts, 3 Lindors and a mince pie and it was not even 8am :biggrin: Nice though!

OP
OP
JtB

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Eased off on the calorie intake and the increment is down to +1.1kg (2.4 pounds) this morning. Got some parties lined up this next few days, but will try and get the bike out today (its not been out for nearly 3 weeks now due to bad weather).

The Jogger

Legendary Member
'Feed a cold and starve a fever.'
I've had a cold/chesty cough for over two weeks, so I've indulged. Also I think I've done some ankle damage with a fall, so no running or cycling and up 7lbs.

Top Bottom