Your weight gain since Christmas eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
I put 9lb on up till Xmas from beginning of December, but I have managed to work it off on the turbo.

Probably put it back on again tonight and tommorow when the beer starts flowing.

Bill Gates

21st December 13.7.04 and this morning weighed in at 13.9.04 so a net gain of 2 lbs, and temptation foods virtually all eaten so can now get to grips with getting down to 13 stone and then what is my target racing weight of 12.7.00 by May.

2lbs a week target weight loss for January/February and then the hard slog of 1 lb a week if I'm lucky after that. It's porridge for breakfast time again.

GrasB

Veteran
After weighing my self this morning I have lost about 2.25kg ;) which may well explain the rather high average speed on my ride today.

potsy

Rambler
GrasB said:
After weighing my self this morning I have lost about 2.25kg ;) which may well explain the rather high average speed on my ride today.
Then you have no place being in this thread GrasB;)
Can you tell I'm jelous?:girl:

GrasB

Veteran
posty... yeah but my christmas wasn't exactly a good one being barely able to walk to the village & back without feeling like I was going to throw up.

potsy

Rambler
GrasB said:
posty... yeah but my christmas wasn't exactly a good one being barely able to walk to the village & back without feeling like I was going to throw up.
Oh ok let you off then:smile:
As long as you make up for it this month.

Garz

Squat Member
Amazed you had the strength/fitness soon after illness GrasB, I mean if you lose 5lbs in weight and start riding faster it's pretty impressive!

GrasB

Veteran
Thing is though I'm around 175lbs & that's mostly muscle...okay I lose 5lbs taking me down to 170lbs but all that's going to do is basically increase my PWR. While my average was fast, it's certainly isn't outside what I could achieve normally, what surprised me was I didn't feel like I was pushing my self THAT hard, but then again the road fixie always does seem to give me very high average speeds (& it's not a trip computer error unless bike hike & my watch know which bike I'm riding on!)

Slowgrind

In the last five weeks I've gained about a stone and a quarter! The previous six weeks I shed three and a bit stones!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Five pounds:blush:, went out for first ride in about three weeks yesterday not good eight miles in started to seriously flag. Now its started snowing:angry:.

potsy

Rambler
I was hoping to keep it to about 5-6 lbs,but I'm now 10lbs heavier than start of December.3weeks off the bike and the way the forecast looks for next week probably make that 4.:tongue:

Top Bottom