Your Xmass cycling pressies list

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i just realised... i didn't get one cycling related pressie ;)

1/3 of a bike (as I have probably mentioned about 4 times now) :smile: and one of these:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/Cycle/7/dhb_Elsted_30L_Rucksack/5360036906/

It's got its own in-built raincoat!!!! :biggrin: (And before you all start, no, I don't want panniers, I don't like them, and this will be perfect for getting a change of clothes and other bits to work once I start commuting in the new year!) The airflow is dead good, so I should be able to avoid sweaty back - nice big gap between rucksack and my back! :smile:

Danny

Legendary Member
punkypossum said:
(And before you all start, no, I don't want panniers, I don't like them, and this will be perfect for getting a change of clothes and other bits to work once I start commuting in the new year!) The airflow is dead good, so I should be able to avoid sweaty back - nice big gap between rucksack and my back! :biggrin:
It sounds like your attitude to panniers is similar to Bonj's view of mudguards. When summer eventually comes round I suspect your back won't be as sweat free as you hope :smile:

Dannyg said:
It sounds like your attitude to panniers is similar to Bonj's view of mudguards. When summer eventually comes round I suspect your back won't be as sweat free as you hope :smile:

Great!!! I'm being compared to bonj! What next???? :smile:

Seriously tho, for some reason I really don't like weight on my bike (and don't want to fit a rack). I always cycle with a smaller rucksack anyway (good for taking a bladder as well, if I want to), just needed something bigger for taking a change of clothes, etc. As the airflow is much better on the new arrival than on the old one (where I do get sweaty back when it's really hot), I'm sure we will spend many happy hours together! :biggrin:

I know most people prefer to carry the weight in panniers, which is fine, but for shorter distances, I definitely prefer a rucksack....

Anyway, we better get back to presents before this thread gets hijacked for a rucksack vs courrier bag vs panniers debate!

Top Bottom