You're a proper commuting cyclist when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
When you see a gorgeous girl on a bike and you think 'hmm lovely Reynolds steel frame'

Opps!! I pressed send instead of cancel.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
User1314 said:
BentM

Are you that middle-aged bloke with shortish hair I saw cycling into Bayswater Road from Kensington Park on a recumbent on a sunny Saturday pm in August?

I was thinking about saying hello but

"Are you Bent Mikey?"

didn't sound like a solid opening line to a stranger.

It's possible, that's off my usual route, but I do go that way sometimes. Can you remember the date?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
p.s. was it this bike?

3878648550_b9671b8e1b.jpg

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Defo not me, Fridays and Mondays are my days off. There are quite a few recumbent riders in the park, it might have been Tiger:

3456292259_97af50d566.jpg

Next time you could always take the halfway step and ask if the cyclist is Mikey?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I am amazed how many of the quotes relate to my daily routine,made me chuckle.
Here's mine...when you work for a Porsche dealer but take more note of the cyclists riding past the window than the latest model in the showroom !!!
Just taken over the disabled bogs at work for my changing room because it is the least used one and there is of course more room to swing your pants ! I am also lucky enough to be able to hang all my kit and park the bike in the parts department i work in with no worry of getting the floor dirty when it gets grim out there.

Top Bottom