YouTube Channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Hi Guys,

As some of you know over the past few months i have been building up my YouTube channel,

I am so close now to 100 subs and was hoping for some support from you guys to help me grow,

If you have a spare moment please watch and even subscribe... give me tips on how to improve and most importantly ideas for videos,

https://www.youtube.com/user/moe19912

Thanks in advance

Joe

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Good work. I couldn't do it myself, so respect.

Rumour has it YouTube are going in to ban video backdrops that include minging living areas and similarly, bedrooms. And sadly the phrase, 'Great piece of kit.'

End of an era. Deep sadness.

AndyRM

XOXO
Buy a tripod! And turn fan off, or whatever is making that clicking noise. Also, as above, nobody wants to see your laundry drying in the background...

I watched your "Why I use Campag" video. Didn't get much insight beyond "there are carbon bits", which is fine if all you're after is something to look blingy, but not particularly informative. Comparing weights, prices and compatibility with equivalent groupsets would be more useful.

OP
OP
MadoneRider1991

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Buy a tripod! And turn fan off, or whatever is making that clicking noise. Also, as above, nobody wants to see your laundry drying in the background...

I watched your "Why I use Campag" video. Didn't get much insight beyond "there are carbon bits", which is fine if all you're after is something to look blingy, but not particularly informative. Comparing weights, prices and compatibility with equivalent groupsets would be more useful.

Fair comments, i will think more about the background in future :smile:

Its more the hood position but bling is bling lol,

I was thinking of doing a more indepth video about weights etc so i'll get on that!!

Thankyou both for your feedback

AndyRM

XOXO
Fair comments, i will think more about the background in future :smile:

Its more the hood position but bling is bling lol,

I was thinking of doing a more indepth video about weights etc so i'll get on that!!

Thankyou both for your feedback

If it's about hood position/feel then I'd say focus on that.

I'd get side, front, top down views filmed, with and without hands showing. Use a slow and subtle zoom then voice over explaining your preference. Comparison would be good here too, but if you don't have Shimano/SRAM hoods that could be tricky!

OP
OP
MadoneRider1991

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
If it's about hood position/feel then I'd say focus on that.

I'd get side, front, top down views filmed, with and without hands showing. Use a slow and subtle zoom then voice over explaining your preference. Comparison would be good here too, but if you don't have Shimano/SRAM hoods that could be tricky!

Ok cool,

On my latest videos ive concentrated more on the background and making sure there is no distractions,

I've also got all the different shifter types so will plan out and make a video like that!!

Cheers again

S-Express

give me tips on how to improve and most importantly ideas for videos,

Some kind of commentary or insight - other than a basic description of what the camera is already showing you - would be useful. At the moment it's like "here are the brakes", "here are the levers" - hardly ground-breaking stuff. If you want to be taken seriously, then you need to demonstrate that you actually have some knowledge and insight.

Top Bottom