Youtube fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Tharg2007 said:
how on earth did you find that? didnt even read it btw, just first few lines, bit didgy init?

Its just a quote from a guestbook, I found its possible to go further but as mags has said 'lets keep it nice'. Anyone need access to his bank account?:evil:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Right. Here's a challenge. Obviously folk have a reasonable amount of information on me, and I've always wondered if anyone could work out my home address. So I challenge you to find it.

Of course I don't want it published on the web, but you could PM me the result and I would let you know if your right.

My suspicion is that it would be reasonably easy (I think I know how I'd do it), but I'm curious if anyone on here could find it....

Tharg2007

Veteran
magnatom said:
Right. Here's a challenge. Obviously folk have a reasonable amount of information on me, and I've always wondered if anyone could work out my home address. So I challenge you to find it.

Of course I don't want it published on the web, but you could PM me the result and I would let you know if your right.

My suspicion is that it would be reasonably easy (I think I know how I'd do it), but I'm curious if anyone on here could find it....

are you trying to do the decent thing and divert attention away from the moron we are pursuing?

I think we should carry on with the john

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tharg2007 said:
are you trying to do the decent thing and divert attention away from the moron we are pursuing?

I think we should carry on with the john

Not at all, I'm genuinely interested.

Of course I can't stop anyone from searching for information on John, but I'm not taking it any further.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
LOL what a muppet comment.

I had a funny one from fairwaynoob on this vid:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAEqAUwCu0
Mellovello already replied. He sent me a whole crap load of stupid, threatening messages thinking he was being big and clever but ultimately I found him rather funny.:smile:

Mag's.. what vid was that one from?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

downfader said:
LOL what a muppet comment.

I had a funny one from fairwaynoob on this vid:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAEqAUwCu0
Mellovello already replied. He sent me a whole crap load of stupid, threatening messages thinking he was being big and clever but ultimately I found him rather funny.:laugh:

Mag's.. what vid was that one from?

I think I blocked that bloke. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but when it turns to pure abuse, then I just can be bothered with it.

It's on my closest overtake ever video. I get a lot of comments on that one!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
magnatom said:
I think I blocked that bloke. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but when it turns to pure abuse, then I just can be bothered with it.

It's on my closest overtake ever video. I get a lot of comments on that one!

I think a few people blocked him by the sounds of it. He's a rung short of a ladder :laugh:

PBancroft

Sadly I think that a lot of people are just a bit naive or badly educated bout what sort of opinion or information can be put on the Internet. It will probably take a generation (if not more) before people are a bit more savvy about what they should do. It doesn't really matter how much information is put out there - it takes a cultural change, and I've seen "oldies" and teenagers alike fall into the trap of thinking they were safe.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
magnatom said:

Not found it yet but just got your work address, e mail address, mobile phone number and high school.

adds21

Rider of bikes
magnatom said:

PM'ed. Was I anywhere near?! :laugh:

Top Bottom