Youtube fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Cubist said:
Given his photo on Bebo, I'm sure helenmodeluk can't wait to meet him then go and boast about it to all her mates!

You too can google helenmodeluk and see the object of his flattery!:laugh::tongue:
Poor love, getting jerks('scuse pun)like him slavering over you.xx(

Cubist

Still wavin'
tdr1nka said:
You too can google helenmodeluk and see the object of his flattery!:eek::biggrin:
Poor love, getting jerks('scuse pun)like him slavering over you.xx(

Fooky Nell:stop:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
tdr1nka said:
You too can google helenmodeluk and see the object of his flattery!:rolleyes::biggrin:
Poor love, getting jerks('scuse pun)like him slavering over you.:smile:

Might I also suggest you don't google it at work. :ohmy::blush:

killiekosmos

Veteran
I should have heeded your warnings about Helen (not the face that launched a thousand ships but I suspect she could sink them).

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
TwickenhamCyclist said:
Interesting how bloodnock2000‘s youtube account is now closed – all mouth and no trousers…

Can he close it himself? I had a feeling it might be that way after his PM on youtube to me.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Tharg2007 said:
what was in the PM?

He sent it last night I think. Denying that he was being abusive, and that he had a life. ;) I politely told him that he didnt have to watch these videos and that anything threatening might end up with his IP details being reported.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
CC bloodhounds - wow you lot -just picked up on this...so was Helen a munter - wasn't clicking it......

Hence why I don't use stuff like facebook etc.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
fossyant said:
CC bloodhounds - wow you lot -just picked up on this...so was Helen a munter - wasn't clicking it......

Hence why I don't use stuff like facebook etc.

If you use the same user name on numerous websites then it is very easy to piece together information about that person. Facebook / Friends Reunited etc are fine and work well as long as you keep personal info to a bare minimum.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I've just had some more youtube fun...

Youtube poster:

look, you were in the middle of the road. you should stay to the curb or the footpath NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!! you cannot go that fast on a bike, its people like you who create traffic!!! So its your own fault so get a life!!!

Response:

...and on the 8th day Magnatom created traffic. He looked down on traffic and decided...mmm. not so good. He didn't get much sleep that night.

On the 9th day Magnatom created the bike and he saw that the bike was good. He slept well that night.

On the 10th day and from that day forth, magnatom cycled the face of the earth, enjoying the freedom and beauty of all creation (except traffic of course) on his trusty bike. He looked once more upon the traffic and decided to call Chris Rea... :-)

:biggrin:

Jake

lol, i know the ammount of shite i get from people. I dont know how they find the videos and why the watch them. only thing i can think of is that they are found and then posted on pro-car websites and they talk about them on there, then they post their rants. Some of the responses are classics and i just laugh at their stupidity.

Top Bottom