Youtube users what road cycling channels do you watch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
I chop and change a lot but usually a selection out of:

Mapdec cycles. Good industry knowledge.
Leonardmlee a really likeable guy talking about his rides and various anectodes about cycling life.
Julian Hutchings. Don't watch as much as his content went all over the place. A good fun chap though.
David Arthur, a down to earth cyclist.
Katie kookaburra, yeah she's got a good channel, quite relevant videos.
GCN but only the long shows starring Dan and Si, not saying the others aren't good, I only watch those when some thing realistic comes up like real life commuters which hasn't happened for a while.
Clint Gibbs, more about cx and MTB
Rob rides e MTB, I really enjoyed his long term reviews of spesh turbo bikes.
Peak torque, highly knowledgeable engineer, doesn't take marketing bs.
Rides of Japan, calming bike channel about lightweight euphoria.
Hambini, a jolly good laugh and the absurdity of the bike industry.
Chinese cycling, I rather like this guy, all things from, well, china.
Mindy, a lady riding bikes in Korea, calming, non English.
Cheeseburger Sally: sally rides bikes while eating cheeseburgers. Just kidding.
Some others but can't recall names. Leonardmlee is usually in my list of videos to watch more often than not.

Windle

Über Member
Recently started watching Cade Media. My parents moved up to the North-East last year from Manchester and Cade Media are up in the same area. In one video they went into a Decathlon to buy a cheap Triban and I was like 'Hey, that's the Decathlon near home!' Anyway, they seem like nice knowledgeable guys and I just enjoy the videos.

Another North East based channel is The Rad Gravel Rider, his review of the the Sonder Camino TI popped up on my YT suggestions a while ago and I recognised the path alongside the river Tyne. I've watched loads of them since, they're mostly gravel type rides around the Tyneside / Durham / Northumberland area featuring North Tyneside Riders 'Dirtbags', and frequently ending up in the Left Luggage Room pub in Monkseaton Metro station, a cracking little craft beer place that I keep meaning to visit when on a Metro ramble.

Top Bottom