Yummy Coffee..........with frothy milk :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have now invested in my super-duper coffee machine.
I know (from CCrs comments that some people do not rate them but having weighed things up it seemed the right/best option for me).
Today I tried my first one..........a long Americano with frothy milk.........BLINKIN BLUMIN LOVELY.
To get the frothy milk I simply used a cheap (Wilko) battery operated whisk.......then put milk in micro for 30 seconds.
While that was doing I put pod in machine and hey presto...........45 seconds later a nice, tasty coffee with a frothy top.
Out of interest........I went for a Bosh Tassimo 40 as it was 50% off at Argos
Cant wait to try other variations.

Drago

Legendary Member
People were tried at Nuremberg for putting milk in coffee!

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like Blatant pigeons
Provocative little minxes...

Is Drago the Harvey Weinstein of pigeon fanciers?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I have now invested in my super-duper coffee machine. [...] I went for a Bosh Tassimo 40 as it was 50% off at Argos
There's a reason why Tassimo are heavily discounted: they use a barcode reader to stop other people being able to sell pods for them, so you're limited to the expensive ones approved by Douwe Egberts; no refillable pods are available; and the pod recycling scheme is a sham with few pick-up locations in many areas and those that do exist tend to be in bizarre locations off the beaten track, such as apparently-random residential driveways.

At least it makes fairly good espresso.

I think the best buy at the minute may be the Dualit 3-in-1 machines which can use loose grounds, biodegradable ESE pods or easily-recyclable Nespresso-compatible capsules.

Top Bottom