Zero and Taffy have been naughty again...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
... So... it's shopping day tomorrow and i've hardly got any food in.

Left Zero and Taffy in the kitchen to play while i had a bath. was lying in the bath thinking what to eat? i know, i thought, i've got two slices of bacon and an egg in the fridge.

So gets out the bath and... you've guessed it... Zero and Taffy have opened the fridge and emptied what's left of my leftovers onto the floor, trampelled in them and there's teeth marks in everything. :sad:

i'm hungry. :smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
buggi said:
... So... it's shopping day tomorrow and i've hardly got any food in.

Left Zero and Taffy in the kitchen to play while i had a bath. was lying in the bath thinking what to eat? i know, i thought, i've got two slices of bacon and an egg in the fridge.

So gets out the bath and... you've guessed it... Zero and Taffy have opened the fridge and emptied what's left of my leftovers onto the floor, trampelled in them and there's teeth marks in everything. :sad:

i'm hungry. :smile:

Cook Zero and Taffy...whoever they are...

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Fab Foodie said:
Cook Zero and Taffy...whoever they are...
my pet ferrets. i'm not sure what they would taste like. chicken i suppose

fossyant said:
How the hell did they open a fridge with the suction ?

i dunno! but i reckon it's Zero. Taffy is daft but Zero gets cleverer by the day! i keep their whiskas milk in there and i only have to take one step towards the fridge and he's at my feet. he's obviously seen me open the door and knows he can do it if he doesn't give up.

bonj2

two slices of bacon and 'an' egg is never going to be enough to eat anyway, not for a human.
You ideally want two slices of bread, FOUR to SIX slices of bacon and FOUR eggs, and a litre of coffee.

col

Legendary Member
bonj said:
two slices of bacon and 'an' egg is never going to be enough to eat anyway, not for a human.
You ideally want two slices of bread, FOUR to SIX slices of bacon and FOUR eggs, and a litre of coffee.

Thats rediculous bonj,,,,,

three eggs are sufficient;)

Keith Oates

Janner
bonj said:

buggi is only cooking for herself not a family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonj2

Or a spam, cheese, spam, ham, lamb and spam sandwich with side helping of liver and spam and a pint of baked beans.

Top Bottom