Zigzag and his 24hr time trial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
CycleChat member @zigzag embarked on his 24 hour TT bike ride yesterday. He's too modest to brag about it so I will do the bragging for him.

In 24 hours he managed an epic 772km/481mi (an average of 20mph). A hugely, mind blowing, impressive effort. The result puts him up there with some of the very best in the UK.

Congratulations Rimas.

upload_2016-7-24_21-15-18.png

screenman

Legendary Member
Awesome, truely awesome. It is going to hurt tomorrow, maybe wait until Tuesday before you do the club 10.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
CycleChat member @zigzag embarked on his 24 hour TT bike ride yesterday. He's too modest to brag about it so I will do the bragging for him.

In 24 hours he managed an epic 772km/481mi (an average of 20mph). A hugely, mind blowing, impressive effort. The result puts him up there with some of the very best in the UK.

Congratulations Rimas.

View attachment 136083
What a legend. I remember the FNRttC where he was riding a hybrid with 8 gears, and still moving faster than most of us....

rb58

Enigma
And I remember riding back from Whitstable with him. At my pace. He didn't moan once or give a year indication I was holding him up. Respect!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
That's mighty impressive. I'd be happy to get a 20mph average over any decent distance let alone maintain it for 24 hours. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Having ridden with him many times, I expected nothing less. However it is a phenomenal effort and just one more thing to add to the legend that is Rimas!!

Top Bottom