Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
@Alongo @JLaw the current league has been running for a couple of months and next week is the final stage. So although you've missed much of this one you can both hopefully join in with all or most of the next one.

I think the plan for the next league starting in April will be to do the Tour of Watopia stages which will be over 7 weeks from April 2nd. There will be multiple opportunities to get the stages done and usually there are a couple of catch up days too at the end so everyone should be able to complete all or most stages. We'll take times from Zwiftpower.
@JLaw @Alongo - Bridgy has summed it up here. I can add you to the current league (I’m away for the weekend but will add you when I get back). So if you post any times here I’ll get them added.

There’ll be the final current league race up the alpe this coming week which everyone (well Lee) is looking forward to

I’ll also add you both to the new ‘Tour of Wattopia’ league when that starts the week after next.

JuhaL

Guru
Wish I'd read that before I decided to go and ride it!

@peterob 51.23 for me on the Road to Ruins stage.

Enjoyed it, but that was my 4th race in 5 days and I was hanging on all the way back from the Jungle.

Anybody fancy a sub 0.1W/kg recovery ride tomorrow?
I did Road to Ruins today too. I don't know where my yesterday's fresh legs are gone, probably lost them last night at a work. Anyway time was 53:51.

Del C

Veteran
I did Road to Ruins today too. I don't know where my yesterday's fresh legs are gone, probably lost them last night at a work. Anyway time was 53:51.
I lost mine in the Jungle. Think that monkey hanging from the vine across the road stole them.

Got a few small PRs on the way out but it was a bit of a grind from then on.

JuhaL

Guru
I lost mine in the Jungle. Think that monkey hanging from the vine across the road stole them.

Got a few small PRs on the way out but it was a bit of a grind from then on.
I start my ride session in New York but that ascent start is sometimes shock to my legs and today i noticed that i have no legs, so i decided abandon that ride and go to Watopia where the start is bit more human.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
@bridgy
tomorrow at 6 pm is a hare n hounds gotham grind 4 laps ! would that be the same course ? depending how tomorrow goes i might have a go - but legs have no go today - would you be doing it ? if there is enough people i think you will beat your last time as it wont be solo effort

bridgy

Legendary Member
@bridgy
tomorrow at 6 pm is a hare n hounds gotham grind 4 laps ! would that be the same course ? depending how tomorrow goes i might have a go - but legs have no go today - would you be doing it ? if there is enough people i think you will beat your last time as it wont be solo effort
Thanks for the heads up Lee. I will have to see how my day pans out tomorrow but I might give it a go if I can. You're right that doing it in a racing group rather than solo can make a big difference. If I do it I'll look out for you :okay:

@bridgy
It probably isn't fair that you just had a 126 mile 10,000 feet warm up ride.

Top Bottom