Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I’m going to use the Neo for tonight’s event but I’ll dual record it using the Assioma pedal PM paired to a Garmin. I ran a short test last night and both looked very comparable but I screwed up starting the Garmin so the timings were off and hard to line up. I wonder if there is a market for a second hand Bkool trainer...hardly used, one owner from new ^_^
"hardly used" :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’m going to use the Neo for tonight’s event but I’ll dual record it using the Assioma pedal PM paired to a Garmin. I ran a short test last night and both looked very comparable but I screwed up starting the Garmin so the timings were off and hard to line up. I wonder if there is a market for a second hand Bkool trainer...hardly used, one owner from new ^_^
What will be interesting (assuming you ran the Bkool at 100% reality, and you do the same with the NEO) is how this changes your ride strategy (i.e. less 'spinny', for more 'grindy').

Marino.g

Veteran
For you readers out there, I recently read "Why We Sleep" by Matthew Walker. It was a very good read and it's message was, to me anyway, very powerful. It seems sleep is a very potent force for good in our bodies. Well worth a read - I've recommended it to my wife and my girls. The conclusion is below and indicates the scale of the claims it makes.

View attachment 500460
Here he is on my favourite podcast channel by Dr Rangan Chatterjee.
I’m hooked every week I listen to his podcasts.
They are brilliant https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podca...angan-chatterjee/id1333552422?i=1000444124353

mjd1988

Guru
How do I find tonites ride?

Have you got the companion app? It's just under events

I'm going to try and make 7 but touch and go

Whorty

Can't watch anyone on Zwift tonight for some reason but looks like a good CCer outing. Be interested in seeing the results - I may no longer be on the podium :laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Thanks for the encouragement Al and well done on the result 💪. I didn’t get much of a warm up before the race. and I could feel the first tingles of cramp, so I was too busy preying to respond 😄.

Always really cool seeing so many cc’ers pinging around the screen. I had no idea that last hill went on for so long...

Joffey

Big Dosser
113:44. That was brutal. Cocked my start up, messed on trying to catch a group then with a sore bum (longest ever Zwift ride tonight) died on Leith. Topped off with my trainer losing signal with 0.8 miles to go and nearly 3 mins stationary trying to reconnect it. AND nothing showing on Zwift Power.

Who said to do the long ones? Haha

Whorty

102:53 please.
Didn't feel anything special. It was a small field. It felt like a tough training ride, I just seemed to Pace myself well but I've ridden the same type of races with more power before. I came 13th in cat A.
For a small field that's a good time :okay: Maybe look to do it again in the catch up week and see if you can find a bigger attended ride ..... you know you want to race up Leith again ^_^

Top Bottom