Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob01792

Über Member
Just done a zzrc social ride as i need to take it easy after recovering from a bad cold i picked up on Friday night, anyway i found it a bit slow even @rob01792 found it slow teasing me im sure of it to go faster, he left after 30 minutes due to a bad #### :tongue: then thought sod it and balls it round coughing and spluttering didn't get a PB for the volcano flat route which I was hoping for:sad:

It is a slow ride makes me look good. the 2.5 is better lead bunch normally push around 3w/k
But I do enjoy the group rides

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Is everyone out on a Christmas party? :smile:

JLaw

Veteran
I was in the Wednesday KISS TT. Goal was to take it a bit easier, but hit each bump harder and go flat out on the last lap. I was cruising along and had worked my way through the competition. About 10 seconds behind the leader at the halfway point when my wife comes in and is clearly unhappy. Had to stop and that was all she wrote. I was only off for maybe 30 seconds, but the motivation was completely shot. Puttered along for a mid pack finish

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
if I can get my skates on i will
You'll never keep up on skates :becool:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Not gonna make it Bob, I'll ride later on

I didn’t get far. Pretzel yesterday left me lacking in energy and with sore legs so a short ride and and a little elevation were as much as I could muster.
Listened to the Rapha podcast on Froomey- very informative.

bobinski

Legendary Member
8603ABF9-4B84-413F-9F74-034BD5237A66.jpeg
Hi VirtuGO Grupetto,

Today marks an important milestone in the development of VirtuGO. We are excited to launch the next phase of Beta testing and invite you to join our VirtuGO Beta testing community.

It’s important to note that VirtuGO is still in the BETA stage of development, and as a result, you will come across bugs, graphical issues and missing functionality. So we kindly ask that you help us locate these issues.

If you are interested in joining us on the journey please visit virtugo.com and complete the Beta testing sign up form. The first 500 requests will be invited to join the beta testing community, where you will be provided the links to the current PC and Mac download.

Thank you for your interest in VirtuGO. Enjoy the ride. #VGO

Michael Rogers

It won’t me link from FB but I have signed up for the beta. VirtuGO.com seems to be the link but it won’t work for me.

Top Bottom