Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
What I would like is a bigger route and profile map. I was watching my video and noticed afterwards (during the race, you tend not to see everything when on the ragged edge) if I had hung on to the pack which apparently was just in front- I didn't notice due to it being small in the corner, I could have tried for a much higher finishing spot.

All they have to add the drag to enlarge function

Last edited:

alex_cycles

Veteran
What I would like is a bigger route and profile map. I was watching my video and noticed afterwards (during the race, you tend not to see everything when on the ragged edge) if I had hung on to the pack which apparently was just in front- I didn't notice due to it being small in the corner, I could have tried for a much higher finishing spot.

All they have to is all the drag to enlarge function

Yes I've always thought the profile map was "utter crap"TM
Since Zwift knows the route you're riding on, why can't it show the correct elevation profile and consistent direction? (unless it's patented by Garmin or something?)

Mind you. When you've just emptied the tank up Leg Snapper for the third time and don't even know what day it is, no gauges, head-up displays or other indicators are going to help :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Since intervals.icu imports its data from Strava, could you not split the Strava activity and refresh?

Yes, that would probably work - but hoping for a 2 second solution ^_^

Just realised - I can get NP for the race from Zwiftpower. D'oh.

It is 261 which is well over my FTP of 239W, so an IF of 1.09.

The other way to do it is to watch the NP on my Garmin and remember what is was at the end of the race.

Anyway, I'll stop blathering now ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member

All they have to add the drag to enlarge function

Some people are doing amazing things with Sauce for Zwift for this sort of thing but they're much better at IT than I am - I'll try and fins an example....

bridgy

Legendary Member
Some people are doing amazing things with Sauce for Zwift for this sort of thing but they're much better at IT than I am - I'll try and fins an example....

Example:

Screenshot_20230125_133023_Discord.jpg

That's bloody good, but I think i would need a bigger screen to keep all the information readable. I do like the profile and tiny markers of riders, very reminiscent of Bkool :okay:

Need an instruction list on setting something like that up

Just go to Bkool.com and download the Sim. Then ill send you a log in and password.

Top Bottom