Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Can’t get rid of this have tried resetting everything I can think of ? Any ideas greatly appreciated :banghead:
AE07A82A-3AE7-4368-AC1D-C5131A9508AA.jpeg

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Tacx flow used it yesterday without issue. Switched it on today started pedalling and I was turning out 4000 watts at 43 mph !! Got the UH OH message so turned everything off and restarted it and now that message won’t go.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
have you tried re-pairing ? unless your superman taking anti asthma drugs - theres a lot cleverer people on here who will be along soon and i am sure they will help more - failing re-pairing i would re-install zwift and start again as there is nothing to lose -- does it feel same resistance ?

LBHIFI

Veteran
Tacx flow used it yesterday without issue. Switched it on today started pedalling and I was turning out 4000 watts at 43 mph !! Got the UH OH message so turned everything off and restarted it and now that message won’t go.
Try installing the tacx app on your phone and see if you get the same wacko watts.

LBHIFI

Veteran
He could try Bkool, im sure he make it to Elite :laugh:
Ha, that's nothing. I'll give him 2 laps head start in the velodrome :becool:.
(I'll be using my Tacx Satori Team BKool CycleChat :whistle:)

berty bassett

Legendary Member
can anyone here help me ? at the weekend i ventured out in the real world and half way round a wet muddy route i heard a clang around my spokes but just put i down to a stone flicking up - i have just found out it was the cadence sensor of my pedal :sad: could anyone tell me if i have to buy another garmin one or would a cheaper blue tooth one pair with garmin 1000 unit
i have an older one - the sort that has magnet and a unit on forks but i quite liked the little one that just hid on the crank ( until it decided to hide somewhere in northants )

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
@berty bassett the Garmin Edges will only pair with ANT+ sensors ... Doesn't mean that you have to buy a Garmin one, any that is ANT+ or Dual ANT+/BTLE will pair.

Which reminds me, I need a new Band for my Garmin Cadence Sensor!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
@berty bassett the Garmin Edges will only pair with ANT+ sensors ... Doesn't mean that you have to buy a Garmin one, any that is ANT+ or Dual ANT+/BTLE will pair.

Which reminds me, I need a new Band for my Garmin Cadence Sensor!
Been looking about and found unbranded ones that were cheaper but for the sake of saving a tenner I think I will nip to Halfords and just bite the bullet at least I know it will work and any problems they are just down the road
Cheers for reply though

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
From top of the world, well nearly, Teide crater :smile:

Experienced tyre failure on the descent, sealant did its job and stopped rapid deflation. Only realised after a fast 40+mph switch back descent. After 6 miles, I began to notice so had to go down much slower from then on,, so tyre didn't roll off on cornering
20180313_132919.jpg

Top Bottom