Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I think we should call this the Old Crocks Forum- I double checked my spelling there^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yep and got some good pb's on the kom but not the epic s and a couple of sprint pb's had a good tussle on the reverse kom epic they was soon eating my dust though :biggrin: a very good ride all in all @Randyberlin joined me for about a mile and he towed me for a bit which was very much needed.

You bested a few of mine too darn you!
I need another week or so to get on top of things but will look for a mountain race to see if I can actually improve my times. I will let you know if you want to tag along.

Yep and got some good pb's on the kom but not the epic s and a couple of sprint pb's had a good tussle on the reverse kom epic they was soon eating my dust though :biggrin: a very good ride all in all @Randyberlin joined me for about a mile and he towed me for a bit which was very much needed.
I was just there for a warm up for the cg stage 2. Have you tried tilting your saddle a few degrees down from level ? It tilts the pelvis. It helped me.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I might be joining you.

If you did I didn't see you Dean. Wasn't feeling it tonight anyway but dropouts and screen stutter meant I left the ride after one lap. I moved pc and screen around a few days ago to get more head room in loft for those out of the saddle sprints and now I have signal issues. I probably just need to get a USB extender again. I desperately need a longish ride just to get back into the rhythm of riding distance at a decent pace.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Finished work early so was able to get on zwift earlier than I thought and had a good session.
went up the mountain and had a race with a guy it wasn't from the start unfortunately, we was evenly matched and we sea sawed our way up, he got a good 25 meters gain on me as we got past the cobbles at the castle so had to pull 4 w/kg to gain on him and manged to over take and keep a lead of 10 meters or so, i could see he was struggling about a mile and a half from the finish so gave a ride on, which perked him up getting closer to the finish banner i could see him increasing the pace so dug deep and did a sprint finish which i think broke him :biggrin:.

Payed my repects for his ride which was pretty good, a few times i thought i wouldn't be able to finish, the more i ride zwift the more i understand where it's coming from and the more im enjoying it.

Top Bottom